Pre-Order

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Pre-Order

Postby Barlin63 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 am

pt4pt4pt4 wrote:
Barlin63 wrote:Thanks.I now understand your point and indeed your discount policy seems fair for everybody (old PT3 users as well as the PT3 beta testers and the PT4 only beta testers). Sorry if I caused any confusion.


i think the best deal you can get is to sign up with PartyPoker and Grind a free PT4 over the weekend..

Is that correct Karada/Whiterider ?

What is the PT4 version that you get and what upgrade costs are involved?


Thanks mate! I am afraid that I have already used all the kind of bonuses so that will not work. I am however more then willing to ship the $99 for the full version because I believe, after 4 months of testing, it is well worth. My only concern was that beta testers might be treated differently and that is as explained not the case.
Will invest my winnings over the past months (I am only a small player) in PT4 and hope it will help me to accelerate my winnings.
Barlin63
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Re: Pre-Order

Postby COKE_MAN » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Ok, I was able to order at the discount. One more question, though.

I can't get back to the features screen to verify, but I sure thought that there were only Small Stakes and Full levels. And the small stakes was good up to 50nl and $22 tourn entries. Once I clicked purchases, PT4 tells me on load that I am only supported to 25nl and $11 tourn entries. Did I misread something? I did have the micro version of PT3, but I just assumed that maybe you guys were merging the 2 lower levels in PT4 based on that purchase screen.
COKE_MAN
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Re: Pre-Order

Postby kraada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:17 pm

PT4 Small Stakes is limited up to and including 50NL and $22 tournament entries - it's possible there is an error in that specific text, I'll make sure we look into this.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Pre-Order

Postby Pete8400 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 pm

A few questions regarding this as I'm primarily a Mac user.
Is the serial that will be provided on payment also functional for the Mac version?
Will that serial work for the current version (Mac).
What is the difference in price for the pre-order and the non-pre-order timeframe?
This question also speciafically for the Mac version as legally and technically you'll be pre-ordering until the point where that is released
Will the Mac version be the same, have the same features?
Will your note-taking software become as funtional as your main competitor's add-on? (badges, ease of (graphic) scripting)
Is there a time frame laid out for the Mac version to become operational?
Pete8400
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:20 am

Re: Pre-Order

Postby kraada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:42 pm

The Mac version will use the same registration code as it has for PT3. If you purchase PT3 now you get a PT3 code and you'll be able to get a PT4 code at no extra cost.

There isn't a native Mac PT4 version yet but we do plan on having one available not too long after the PT4 PC commercial release is out and we've had a chance to correct anything that needs immediate correction.

My understanding is that there won't be a difference in price for pre-ordering but that it makes the entire system much more seamless for our current PT4 beta users - if you pre-order as a PT4 Beta user your current key becomes your real key and thus when we hit the commercial release there is no interruption in your usage. If a current PT4 Beta user hasn't pre-ordered when the release day comes PT4 reverts to trial mode - then there are restrictions to deal with and if our system is overloaded on release day there might be delays in getting things activated etc.

The Mac PT4 version like the Mac PT3 version is going to be substantially similar to the PC version. There will be a few minor differences - Zoom support will not be available on the Mac, nor would TableTracker table opening - but other than that they are going to be functionally identical.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Pre-Order

Postby StevenM » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:11 pm

pt4pt4pt4 wrote:Can I purchase PT4 and use the new registration key to overide the Beta version that's presently installed ?


Your registration code will not change - your license will be enabled directly from our servers after you switch from the Beta to the commercial version to save you time and trouble.


PandaLife wrote:
PandaLife wrote:Will you be adding Moneybookers (Skrill) as an payment option? I remember paying PT3 through MB.

Bumping this, any chance of Moneybookers payment please?



MoneyBookers/Skrill no longer allows payments to be processed by poker related businesses such as PokerTracker (with the exception of Poker Rooms). I'm afraid there is nothing we can do about that on our end, we sugest contacting MoneyBookers to notify them of your displeasure.
StevenM
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Pre-Order

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:01 pm

COKE_MAN wrote:Ok, I was able to order at the discount. One more question, though.

I can't get back to the features screen to verify, but I sure thought that there were only Small Stakes and Full levels. And the small stakes was good up to 50nl and $22 tourn entries. Once I clicked purchases, PT4 tells me on load that I am only supported to 25nl and $11 tourn entries. Did I misread something? I did have the micro version of PT3, but I just assumed that maybe you guys were merging the 2 lower levels in PT4 based on that purchase screen.


Can you provide us a screenshot of where you are seeing this message? I just ran through many tests and it was properly displaying hands from these limits.

I also tested with hands greater than the limits and could not find the message that you mention anywhere. A screenshot would be of great assistance.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Pre-Order

Postby Zasti » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:52 pm

kraada wrote:Zasti,

The easiest way for you to do things is to purchase the PT3 Omaha add-on now via our purchase page - that will entitle you to a free upgrade to PT4 Omaha when you upgrade PT3 Holdem - and then you only need to pay the $30 fee to upgrade PT3 Holdem and you're all set.


thanks kraada! didnt see that way - now it looks great again :D will order soon....
Zasti
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: Pre-Order

Postby COKE_MAN » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:13 am

APerfect10 wrote:
COKE_MAN wrote:Ok, I was able to order at the discount. One more question, though.

I can't get back to the features screen to verify, but I sure thought that there were only Small Stakes and Full levels. And the small stakes was good up to 50nl and $22 tourn entries. Once I clicked purchases, PT4 tells me on load that I am only supported to 25nl and $11 tourn entries. Did I misread something? I did have the micro version of PT3, but I just assumed that maybe you guys were merging the 2 lower levels in PT4 based on that purchase screen.


Can you provide us a screenshot of where you are seeing this message? I just ran through many tests and it was properly displaying hands from these limits.

I also tested with hands greater than the limits and could not find the message that you mention anywhere. A screenshot would be of great assistance.

Best regards,

Derek


I can't get the message again because I checked "Don't show me this again." It popped up when I restarted PT4 after buying it through the Community tab. Just like the messages alerting about new version available. Something like "Thanks for purchasing PT4, you have the MS version good for these limits....". If I go to the About screen, however, it says microstakes version there and not Small Stakes.
COKE_MAN
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Re: Pre-Order

Postby Kissagram » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:17 am

COKE_MAN wrote:Ok, I was able to order at the discount. One more question, though.

I can't get back to the features screen to verify, but I sure thought that there were only Small Stakes and Full levels. And the small stakes was good up to 50nl and $22 tourn entries. Once I clicked purchases, PT4 tells me on load that I am only supported to 25nl and $11 tourn entries. Did I misread something? I did have the micro version of PT3, but I just assumed that maybe you guys were merging the 2 lower levels in PT4 based on that purchase screen.


Got the same issue here.

the text said 22$ and once i paid and launch PT4, it says 11$ for SNGs :(
i have opened a ticket and am currently trying to get this sorted!

same as you can't get back to the pre-order page :p
Kissagram
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:40 am

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests