PokerTracker 4.11.10 Release Candidate [Updated: Released]

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: PokerTracker 4.11.10 Release Candidate [Updated: Release

Postby thesquee » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Same merge issues, ticket is 155086, let me know what else I should send.
thesquee
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:11 am

Re: PokerTracker 4.11.10 Release Candidate [Updated: Release

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:23 am

JurassicDaniel wrote:
kraada wrote:You received a reply yesterday; if you didn't see it you can find it on your My Support Tickets page. A developer has been assigned to figure out why that file is different than the others and why it's not importing.


4 days are past and nothing happened so far. I cant see any hud so far.

There is a fundamental difference in the format of the hand history file that you attached and the normal Merge histories which will need an update to PT4. I believe that the development team have a fix for the next release, but I don't yet know when that will be available. You will get a notification via your ticket when it is released.


thesquee wrote:Same merge issues, ticket is 155086, let me know what else I should send.

Thanks, we'll get back to you via your ticket.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HLundell and 39 guests