HUD Issues

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD Issues

Postby PJs Ronin » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Titan recently changed it's table layout such that cash FR tables are now 10 seat with a hole (9 seats), rather than 10 seat. I made some changes to a Titan specific HUD profile by using the "Treat As' option. Now I find that many of my profiles are suddenly out of kilter, specifically a profile for pokerstars 50/50 where I can get no more than 9 HUD positions displayed even tho there should be 10. I also only see 9 positions if I try and set muck cards.

Now, I can't find the 'Treat As' option anywhere under the PT4 Icon on the table. Any ideas what I'm missing here?
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: HUD Issues

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:34 am

Thanks for letting us know - we will need to apply the change which was made when they changed tournament tables in the same way. I will report this to the development team.

Changing positions in one profile shouldn't have any effect on another profile so that sounds really odd. In the 50/50 profile which seat is missing?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD Issues

Postby PJs Ronin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:08 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Thanks for letting us know - we will need to apply the change which was made when they changed tournament tables in the same way. I will report this to the development team.

Changing positions in one profile shouldn't have any effect on another profile so that sounds really odd. In the 50/50 profile which seat is missing?


Seat 10 is missing both HUD elements and the mucked cards elements.
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: HUD Issues

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 pm

I some someone else post this about Fifty50 tables too, so I don't think that is necessarily related to the iPoker change. Please restart PT4 and play a single tournament and then attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of what you see and the hand history file.
Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD Issues

Postby PJs Ronin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Will do WR.

In the mean time, ticket #119786 raised.
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests