PokerTracker 4 vs HoldemManager 2: Which is the best & why ?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PokerTracker 4 vs HoldemManager 2: Which is the best & why ?

Postby Costel » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:23 am

I found this thread in 2+2 forums. It seems that HM2 developers are aware of it and post there with the intention to convince new guys that HM2 is better and PT4 is not good at all.
Check it and say your opinion:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/32/be ... y-1143772/

Latest post into the same thread:
GutshotDan92 wrote:++++ for HEM. Rough ride with HEM2 so far (As a software developer myself, I understand the difficulties in developing any piece of software. Credit to the team though, they do fix their bugs with frequent updates!), but its interface/add ons/freebies and in particular HUD (Main reason to choose tracking software IMO. Personally, I hate PT) out do PT3/4.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showp ... tcount=162
Costel
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am

Re: PokerTracker 4 vs HoldemManager 2: Which is the best & w

Postby MartinBKK » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:05 am

I have both and both have good and bad points.

I would use HEM2 because it has additional functionality inc. notecaddy, mouseover for popup (essential imo), sync and many additional stats (PT4 has custom stats but it is too complicated for me to deal with).

However, at the moment i am using PT4 because there are less issues and things just work as they should more often. I have spent countless hours with HEM2 only to find out later there were known issues etc. It got tiring so i switched to PT4. I will probably go back to HEM2 when it finally works as it should.

However, i think if you are playing for a living you really need to have both.
MartinBKK
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:26 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests