"Invalid pot size" (Straddled pots Chico)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

"Invalid pot size" (Straddled pots Chico)

Postby LoonyTunes » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:34 am

Hi PT4, I really hope someone can assist! I'm currently using a hand converter by Ace Poker Solutions in addition to PokerTracker 4 to import my PLO hands played on the Chico Network. However, PT4 fails to convert hands played at the $2/$5 straddle/run it twice tables. Any large pots that occur result in an "invalid pot size" error and the hand not downloaded. :( In addition, Chico offers no way to manually download hands and support won't even help me get txt versions of a few of my largest pots played on these tables. To take matters into my own hands, I attempted to manually recreate the hands using a normal $2/$5 structure and reading off of other hand histories to understand the format. After doing so, I was able to create this mockup hand history that pretty closely represents the actual hand that happened in a straddle run it twice pot: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BetOnline Hand #682521687: Omaha Pot Limit ($2/$5 USD) - 2020/12/02 06:37:46 UTC
Table 'BOLTN97544587' 6-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: iLLarion ($500.00 in chips)
Seat 2: L_PalpYaMa_kom ($736 in chips)
Seat 4: RaiZeNTake ($626.27 in chips)
Seat 5: [Redacted] ($553 in chips)
Seat 6: g0ninja ($2849.25 in chips)
RaiZeNTake: posts small blind $5
[Redacted]: posts big blind $10
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to [Redacted] [Ac 3c 7d 6d]
g0ninja: folds
iLLarion: raises $10 to $15
L_PalpYaMa_kom: folds
RaiZeNTake: folds
[Redacted]: calls $10
*** FLOP *** [4c Jc 2h]
[Redacted]: checks
iLLarion: bets $35
[Redacted]: raises $105 to $140
iLLarion: raises $345 to $485 and is all in
[Redacted]: calls $345
*** TURN *** [4c Jc 2h] [5s]
*** RIVER *** [4c Jc 2h] [5s] [4h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
[Redacted]: shows [7d Ac 3c 6d]
iLLarion: shows [Ks Kc 9d 6c]
[Redacted] collected $1000 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $1000.00 | Rake $5.00
Seat 1: iLLarion showed [Ks Kc 9d 6c] and lost
Seat 2: L_PalpYaMa_kom (button) folded before Flop
Seat 4: RaiZeNTake (small blind) folded before flop
Seat 5: [Redacted] (big blind) showed [7d Ac 3c 6d] and won ($1000)
Seat 6: g0ninja folded before Flop __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________For anonymity reasons I've replaced my name with [Redacted] but I've used my actual username on the hand history) Using other hand histories, I was able to replicate the hand I played in this text format and create a very similar hand with a very similar result but as if it were at a normal table. However, upon doing so and trying to import, I get the following:

[2] Invalid pot size for hand #682521687 (1000.00 vs 355.00) (Line #35) ...How on earth is the pot "supposed" to be 355.00 here? I do not mind making manual hand histories every now and then if it's only my big wins/losses at the 2/5 straddle tables. But I cannot get this to work. Ideally, pt4 staff have a suggested solution or can take a note on this and maybe have it work in the future. Any help is appreciated!
LoonyTunes
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Re: "Invalid pot size" (Straddled pots Chico)

Postby LoonyTunes » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:43 am

Note, I just realized I left the blinds as $5/$10 because the test hand I was using was from a $5/$10 table. I've adjusted the blinds accordingly and it has not fixed the issue. All that does is change the error from 1000.00 vs 355.00 to 1000.00 vs 347.00
LoonyTunes
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Re: "Invalid pot size" (Straddled pots Chico)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:54 am

LoonyTunes wrote: In addition, Chico offers no way to manually download hands and support won't even help me get txt versions of a few of my largest pots played on these tables.

Chico do not provide hands and that's why third party software is required to create the hand histories. If you are using Ace Poker Solutions for that then you would need to contact them about this particular issue with your hands. PokerTracker 4 only officially supports hands provided by the Advanced Poker Tools converter.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 65 guests