BB average Ratio

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

BB average Ratio

Postby kellerassel007 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi,
I play MTTs only and after every Session i look at my Graph and especially at my all-in EV.
With combining some Filters (great work!) I managed to get all-in EV (call it equity or all-in ev) only with hands that I'm all-in against someone.
In your default all-in EV is the 'Won without Showdown' and 'River Showdown without All-in'.

I think I will buy Pokertracker 4 at launchtime, but I would be very happy if you can make it possible that the Graph shows BB/AVG-Stack in the MTT.
At the moment I can choose between "Chips","BB" and "Prizes".
So very nice would be an option BB/Average Stack in the actual Tournament. Let me explain it:

For example i play the 1,10$ Rebuy MTT with Starting Stack 6k and start blind 10/20. Now i get it in with first hand AK against 88.
Say, I win and now I'm running ~300BB over my allin-EV at this moment. (Average Stack is 300BB)

Now in another Tournament, say 11$ Hot Turbo, I'm at final table, and the average Stack is 15BB. Now i loose all-in with AA against AK with 15BB Stacksize both.
So in this Hand I'm ~28BB under my allin-EV.

Putting this two Hands together I'm 282BB over EV, but in fact I won one 2xAVG-Stack Pot and i loose one 2xAVG-Stack Pot, so the BB-only Graph "isn't right".
Maybe ICM can be calculated in, two?!
kellerassel007
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Re: BB average Ratio

Postby kellerassel007 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Also possible is to add a stat in "myReports"-Tab that shows "All-in Equity adjusted BB" (already there) divided by average stack at the moment of the particular hand.
kellerassel007
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Re: BB average Ratio

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

We only know about the stack sizes at the current table so the best we would be able to do is average stack at the table. But that is an interesting suggestion and I'll make a note of it to discuss it with the development team at the appropriate time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest