multi-tabling feature

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

multi-tabling feature

Postby Dom1 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Is there a feature on PK4 when your multi-tabling you can see if other people on your table is also on your other tables?
If not it would be a good feature to have.
Dom1
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Re: multi-tabling feature

Postby kraada » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:36 pm

We don't have any feature like you describe at this time - and I'm not sure how it would work. What kind of display were you envisioning?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: multi-tabling feature

Postby Dom1 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:26 pm

A feature,when your multi-tabling,anyone that is on your table and is also at your other tables you will be able to see it on your hud.
Nothing fancy just a colour code or something on your hud.
I personally would find it helpful.
Dom1
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Re: multi-tabling feature

Postby BillGatesIII » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:43 am

At first I thought this was a rather easy one to create but after struggling for some hours, I can't get it done :(

I made a new column cnt_joined_tables and a new stat 'Joined Tables' that gives the number of tables a player has joined you. In a report this stat works fine.
Joined Tables.png
Joined Tables
(29.37 KiB) Downloaded 3541 times


But I can't use this statistic in the HUD. The log file says: 'Joined Tables' cannot be used in the hud due to a Grouped column.

So I changed the definition of the column from
Code: Select all
(select count(id_live_table) from live_cash_player lcp where lcp.id_player = id_player)

to
Code: Select all
sum(if[live_cash_player.id_player = id_player, 1, 0])

and now it will not run in a report because of an error in the where clause.

Maybe kraada can help me out here :)
Attachments
Joined Tables.zip
Joined Tables Statistic
(527 Bytes) Downloaded 528 times
BillGatesIII
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: multi-tabling feature

Postby kraada » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Perhaps try:

sum(if[live_cash_player.id_player = cash_hand_player_statistics.id_player, 1, 0]) ?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: multi-tabling feature

Postby BillGatesIII » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:06 am

kraada wrote:Perhaps try:

sum(if[live_cash_player.id_player = cash_hand_player_statistics.id_player, 1, 0]) ?


I get the same error. For some reason this is inserted in the where clause.

Code: Select all
... AND live_cash_player.id_live_table = {live_table_id}
BillGatesIII
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: multi-tabling feature

Postby kraada » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:37 am

That's probably related to how the live table functionality works; as I said earlier I'm not sure if this is going to work at all.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: multi-tabling feature

Postby BillGatesIII » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:37 pm

I did found a workaround for this feature request. Although you can't use the Joined Tables stat I made in the HUD, you can use it for color ranges.

So for example, if you have the Player name in your HUD, the color will indicate if he/she is multitabling.
Clipboard03.png
Colors
(20.68 KiB) Downloaded 3478 times


:geek:
Attachments
Joined Tables.zip
Joined Tables
(540 Bytes) Downloaded 474 times
BillGatesIII
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: multi-tabling feature

Postby kraada » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:31 pm

Fancy!

Nice work!
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: multi-tabling feature

Postby BillGatesIII » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Thanks :D

Somebody asked me for a Sit & Go/Tourney variant so I made that too.

Here an example if used with Player Name Short.
Clipboard01.png
Colors
(49.99 KiB) Downloaded 3511 times


This is what it looks like if a player joined some tables with you.
Clipboard02.png
Multitabler
(1.59 KiB) Downloaded 3596 times
Attachments
Joined Tables.zip
(1.56 KiB) Downloaded 552 times
BillGatesIII
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Next

Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest