Error tracking escape winamax

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Error tracking escape winamax

Postby psrepoker » Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:40 pm

Hi.

I’m attaching a graph with the 650,000 hands played entirely on Winamax Escape. As you can see, the graph shows that I have an all-in adj BB of 6.15 BB and winnings of €2,234.78, and real BB/100 of 4.78 BB and €1,528.28.
I haven’t won that money by a long shot, and the BB won aren’t real either.

I know variance is very tough and can last a long time, but it seems very strange to me that the graph always tends to separate the all-in adj BB from the BB won in a constant way, and that’s why it seems to me that PokerTracker 4 is not tracking the hands played on Escape properly. There are probably hands that I lose or that have negative EV that it’s not tracking.
Please, is there anyone else this is happening to?
Attachments
grafica.png
(104.18 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
psrepoker
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:59 am

Re: Error tracking escape winamax

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:45 am

I am not aware of an issue. If you are missing specific hands then you can check that they exist in the hand history files provided by your poker site. Also when you finish a session and sit out you should leave the tables open for a few minutes so any hands in still in progress that you quick folded can be finished and written to your hand history file. If you want us to verify anything you can attach a sample of your Winamax hand histories to a Support Ticket and we can compare the information there with the results in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests