4Bet Range

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

4Bet Range

Postby french_rontana » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:21 pm

unlike the 4bet ratio, as written in a previous post, the 4bet range is a percentage that represents precisely the range with which the player who opened, makes a 4bet.
Is calculated by multiplying the RFI% x 4bet%.
I thought of creating the statistic as attached, but I don't know if it is correct.
The other problem, as you can see from the pictures, is that I am not given a sample of hands to figure out how many times the thing happened (which on HM3 is there and on another statistic I created, the Delay Turn Cbet is there).
thanks for the help
Attachments
Delay Turn Cbet.png
(21.7 KiB) Downloaded 3805 times
fourbet range hm3.png
(12.36 KiB) Downloaded 3795 times
4bet range.PNG
(38.85 KiB) Downloaded 3714 times
french_rontana
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:39 am

Re: 4Bet Range

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:58 am

kaiserfranz8 wrote:I thought of creating the statistic as attached, but I don't know if it is correct.

That's correct.
kaiserfranz8 wrote:The other problem, as you can see from the pictures, is that I am not given a sample of hands to figure out how many times the thing happened

The 4Bet Range calculation is not in the required format to display this. In order for the times/opportunities values to appear in PokerTracker 4 the value expression for a statistic needs to be in the following format:

(a / b) * 100
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: 4Bet Range

Postby french_rontana » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:04 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
kaiserfranz8 wrote:I thought of creating the statistic as attached, but I don't know if it is correct.

That's correct.
kaiserfranz8 wrote:The other problem, as you can see from the pictures, is that I am not given a sample of hands to figure out how many times the thing happened

The 4Bet Range calculation is not in the required format to display this. In order for the times/opportunities values to appear in PokerTracker 4 the value expression for a statistic needs to be in the following format:

(a / b) * 100

Thank you for your response. How can I render the statistic so that I am given a sample of hands? Thank you very much
french_rontana
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:39 am

Re: 4Bet Range

Postby french_rontana » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:14 am

french_rontana wrote:
Flag_Hippo wrote:
kaiserfranz8 wrote:I thought of creating the statistic as attached, but I don't know if it is correct.

That's correct.
kaiserfranz8 wrote:The other problem, as you can see from the pictures, is that I am not given a sample of hands to figure out how many times the thing happened

The 4Bet Range calculation is not in the required format to display this. In order for the times/opportunities values to appear in PokerTracker 4 the value expression for a statistic needs to be in the following format:

(a / b) * 100

Thank you for your response. How can I render the statistic so that I am given a sample of hands? Thank you very much

or in order to have a sample of hands to base it on, I could put the 4bet range, the 4bet statistic as attached, alongside the 4bet statistic to have a sample of hands to base it on.
Since the preflop 4bet that is basic is calculated differently and I didn't understand it, if you can kindly explain to me the difference. thank you
Attachments
4bet preflop.PNG
(37.09 KiB) Downloaded 3667 times
4Bet.png
(22.5 KiB) Downloaded 3775 times
4bet stat.PNG
(36.32 KiB) Downloaded 3662 times
french_rontana
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:39 am

Re: 4Bet Range

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:14 am

french_rontana wrote:or in order to have a sample of hands to base it on, I could put the 4bet range, the 4bet statistic as attached, alongside the 4bet statistic to have a sample of hands to base it on.

Yes you can do that so you know the 4Bet sample size.
french_rontana wrote:Since the preflop 4bet that is basic is calculated differently and I didn't understand it, if you can kindly explain to me the difference.

The 4Bet range statistic is different as the calculations uses two different statistics that are multiplied by each other (RFI * 4Bet). Each of those statistics has their own separate times/opportunities and they cannot both be displayed in the HUDs tooltip.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests