Heat maps are popups that can be attached to any HUD profile, and provide a graphical visualization of a player’s preflop ranges in a specific situation. The main advantage of heat maps compared to regular statistics is the fact that they show the exact showed down hands in that specific range. Color coding enables the frequency of hands in that range to be clearly illustrated. PokerTracker offers this functionality for post game analysis, but we have brought it straight onto the HUD.
6-Max and Full Ring Cash Game Pack | From $24.99
- Raise First In/Steal - 6 confurations: EP, MP, CO, BTN, SB & overall
- Preflop 3Bet - 6 configurations: MP, CO, BTN, SB, BB & overall
- 3Bet vs BTN Steal - 3 configurations: SB, BB & overall
- 3Bet vs SB Steal - 1 configuration: BB
- Call 3Bet After 2Bet - 6 configurations: EP, MP, CO, BTN, SB & overall
Heads-Up Cash Game Pack | From $24.99
- Limp - SB
- Raise Limp - BB
- Raise First In - SB
- 3Bet - BB
- Call 3Bet - SB
- 4Bet - SB
Custom Heat Maps | From $74.99
Imagination is your only limitation here – tell us what you want and we’ll make it happen. We can make heat maps for any hold'em game type and betting structure supported by PokerTracker 4.
ProPokerHUDs - The tools that give poker players an edge in today's competitive games.