Hands emailed to you from CoinPoker can be manually imported into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'. Importing hands while playing requires the use of a third-party hand converter to write the hand histories however a HUD is not currently supported. If you want to be notified of any change in that regard you can let us know via a Support Ticket.
Hi, I'm trying to import hands I got from Coinpoker manually but that doesn't work for me, just getting thousands of errors... Do I need to convert format or something like that?
I don't know if/when that will be available. If you would like to be automatically notified of any change in this regards then you can let us know via a Support Ticket.
Per company policy we don't comment on the development roadmap for features that may or may not come in the future but if you want to register your interest in this request and get notified should support be added in a future update then you can let us know via a Support Ticket.