HUD stat for BB remaining

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD stat for BB remaining

Postby Qstick333 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:37 pm

I have (and currently am) using the "M" stat, but would much prefer BB remaining due to playing HUSNG as my primary game. Any chance I am missing it in the stats set-up and it is available?

Thanks,

Zach
Qstick333

Re: HUD stat for BB remaining

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:56 am

It isn't there is a built-in stat, but you can build it by making a copy of the "M" stat or see "Live Stats" in the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics for how to build it.
WhiteRider

Postby Qstick333 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:05 am

Thanks for the reply. I just read through this information for the 3rd time and have concluded that there is ZERO chance I am capable of creating a custom statistic. It is a functional miracle that I can use the computer and successfully run PT3 w/ FTP. Are there any sites where I can solicit help with this endeavor?
Qstick333

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:20 am

Unzip the file attached to this post. Click Configure --> Configure Statistics, click on the Stats tab, and click the Import button. Choose the .pt3stat file that you unzipped. Click Import. Click OK twice, and then the next time you edit your HUD you can add the new "Stack in bbs" statistic to it.
Attachments
Stack Size in bbs.zip
(514 Bytes) Downloaded 1367 times
kraada

Postby Qstick333 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:42 am

Kraada -

I just left the office for a couple days to make arrangements for f/t care for a relative, will this file be available still to download Sat? I don't think adding it to my phone does me any good?

Also - thank you. Your detailed responses and help are the single greatest reason for supporting and using PT3.

Thanks,

Zach
Qstick333

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:21 am

The file won't be going anywhere, you shouldn't have any problem waiting until Saturday to download it. That said, if for some unforeseen reason you have any trouble getting it on Saturday, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll e-mail it to you.
kraada

Postby Jayman8667 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:33 pm

How can I get this stat on my HUD for cash games?
Jayman8667

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:15 pm

kraada wrote:Unzip the file attached to this post. Click Configure --> Configure Statistics, click on the Stats tab, and click the Import button. Choose the .pt3stat file that you unzipped. Click Import. Click OK twice, and then the next time you edit your HUD you can add the new "Stack in bbs" statistic to it.

Once you've imported the stat you add it to the HUD in the same way you would add any stat.
See the FAQ: PT3 HUD for links to tutorials.

EDIT: I just saw your other post - I'll reply there.
WhiteRider

Postby Jonathan » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:57 pm

I can't get this to work on the Mac version.
I followed all your instructions, and the stat APPEARED to install OK.
When I went to configure the HUD. the new stat showed up on the stat tab in blue.
I added the stat to my HUD, enclosing it in parenthesis. Now when I run it, the parentheses show up
but it is empty in between with no stat.

I think the problem may be in unzipping this file on the mac.

Could you post the file in plain text, and I will try that?

Thanks
Jonathan

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:04 pm

.pt3stat files can't be attached to posts, but it should work fine on Mac - as long as you were able to extract and import the .pt3stat file then it should be OK. From your post it sounds like you have the stat imported OK.
Are you playing holdem cash tables?
If you're playing omaha for instance you would be able to add the stat to your layout but it wouldn't work without converting it to the omaha section.
WhiteRider

Next

Return to General [Read Only]