Flag_Hippo wrote:You can import your downloaded hands into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' and then selecting the folder you have them saved to. Your own name in these hand histories will be 'Hero' so to review those hands you will need to select that as the
active player in PokerTracker 4 although you can also
create an alias to link that to your other name(s) in PokerTracker 4.
Thanks for the guide.
However, the .txt file which I downloaded from Party is seemingly not recognised by PT4. I follow the steps you listed above and the import happens. Only, zero hands are dectected...
"11:39:20 pm: Importing files from disk...
11:39:20 pm: Import file: C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory\R080CH1P5\20191201-20191230_R080CH1P5.txt
11:39:25 pm: + Complete (0 hands, 0 summaries, 0 errors, 0 duplicates)
11:39:25 pm: Import complete. No hands or summaries in 1 file were imported. (0 errors, 0 duplicates)"
Do I have to do something with the .txt file first? If I open it, I can see the hands listed with 'hero' just as you described.
Thanks for your time.