Can't alter Hand History Folder Location

Any support related posts should go here.

Can't alter Hand History Folder Location

Postby tim_fletcher » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:54 am

Hi,

I'm trying to configure PT2 to work with full tilt.

Currently the hand history folder location is set to c:\Program Files\Full Tilt.

I need to change it to c:\Program Files\Full Tilt\Hand Histories\Screen Name

When I click the button, browse to the folder the OK button 'un-greys' itself, I then click ok, and the location does not change.

It still says c:\Program Files\Full Tilt. At first I thought the full path was truncated, but I've since seen a screenshot (by following the help link) that tells me this is not the case.

Any help would be appreciated.
tim_fletcher
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:13 am

Re: Can't alter Hand History Folder Location

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:16 am

Are you using Vista or Win7?
Are you running PT3 as Administrator? You need to in order for PT3 to be able to update the files it needs to.

FYI: PT2 is no longer being updated now that PT3 is established so you might want to try out the 60 day free trial of PT3.
Download page
Documentation
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests