each registration is valid for two computers
Each PokerTracker registration code is valid for installation on two computers at the same time. Sharing registration codes is not permitted.
accepted payment methods
Advanced Graphs & Charts
Luck Graph, Money Flow & more
Money Flow Chart
The new Money Flow Chart is a visual representation of how the money "flows" between the highest winning and biggest losing players that played with the Active Player.
- Up to ten top winners / losers displayed
- Use sub-connections to see how winnings have flowed between opponents
- Winrate info is available to quantify against the flow of winnings in the database
- Best used when reviewing a specific session, or when comparing results between a small group of players such as in high stakes games
Luck Bell Curve Graph
The Overall Luck Bell Curve Graph allows you to visualize how frequently your draws come in, or if you are running unlucky when drawing.
- The Overall Luck Bell Curve provides a visual representation of the active player's drawing hands (Holdem Only)
- View how frequently your draws hit or miss.
- View how lucky or unlucky your drawing hands have been.
The Holdem Hand Range Visualizer lets you take a view into the active player's range of hands each time that a stat has been is triggered.
- Heat Map of all hands can be displayed in either Range or Value mode
- Any player stat within the database can be used for the trigger, or you can use one of PokerTracker's selected defaults
- Filter within the Hand Range Visualizer by position, effective big blinds, or the number of players
- Select any pre-flop hand within the range to see all the actual hands played in the report below